Since inception in 2007, LWI has empowered over 1.5 million Nigerians and 3,000 Ghanaians directly and indirectly by proxy contact, inclusive of over 60 blind and disabled adults through health literacy.
What We do?
LWI runs community health outreaches, health missions and health fairs, all coupled with free basic health screenings and free medicines to various communities through its highly qualified team of healthcare experts consisting of public health practitioners, health educators, counsellors, doctors, pharmacists, nurses, community health workers and other trained professionals.
We run programmes and special projects that are code-named, unique, innovative and relevant to public health. The organisation’s programmes are all in-line with the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and other Global Healthcare Initiatives. // Read More
Our Continuum of Care Approach offers:
- Basic Health Screenings
- Personalised Health Counselling
- Non-Prescription Medicines and Assistance to fill Prescriptions where necessary
- Basic Cancer Screenings – Breast, Cervical and Prostate
- Hepatitis B & C, Malaria Screening, and Voluntary Counselling and Testing (VCT) for HIV/AIDS
- Consultation and Referral to free, non-fee paying Health Clinics
- Collaboration with proven Specialists
- Referral to appropriate Health Institutions where necessary