Welcome to LiveWell Initiative LWI
Vision StatementTo halve health-illiteracy among the people by the year 2030; and to increase the life expectancy of the people to 70 by the year 2030.
Mission StatementTo improve the health status of the people through wellness promotion and health-empowerment and thereby positively influence their health-seeking behaviour.
- LWI exhibits at the West Africa Health Expo WAH2013 at Eko Hotel & Suites (11th September 2013)]
- Specialised Cancer Screening at AIRTEL Nigeria (November 4th, 2013)]
- EXECUTIVE HEALTH ENLIGHTENMENT SCHEME PROG. AT GTBANK ILUPEJI LAGOS, (SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2013)
- GHB Day one (APRIL 17TH, 2013)
- LWI Training on Cervical Cancer Awareness and Screening (July 1st, 2013)
- Prostate, Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening at AIRTEL Nigeria (October 28th, 2013)]
- LWI marks IAPO PATIENT SOLIDARITY DAY PSD2013 in ILESHA, OSUN STATE. (OCTOBER 30TH, 2013)The first Patient Solidarity Day of the International Alliance of Patients Organisations IAPO,...
- IPAP PROGRAMME AT AWOLOWO MARKET LAGOS ON (OCTOBER 3RD 2013)